Friday, September 30, 2016

Everything is Fair... At least for Coshocton it is!

Image result for county fair clipart

Oh yes, the fair is here, and the kids are excited. I think, next to Christmas break, it may be their favorite time of the year. I love the weather associated with the fair, I love some of the smells. However, I do not get into the fair quite as much as some of my friends and students do. Of course, some of them like to tease me about it, but I'm okay with that. I am very proud of the young ladies and gentleman who have projects and animals to showcase. It takes a lot of time and effort, I wish you the best of luck.
For the kick off to fair, River View Local School District had some great professional development for their teaching staff. We were graced with the presence of Ms. Jamie Meade, from Battelle for Kids. She did an amazing presentation on hope and how we must instill hope in ourselves and our students in order for them to be successful. It was followed by some of our very own colleagues talking about growth mindset, hope at RV, working together as one, technology surveys about how we interact with our kiddos in the classroom, and some safety components being implemented. It was a great day and some interesting topics to ponder over our short break. I hope everyone has the most amazing break and can come back refreshed, ready to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment