Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I found some really great stuff and I just wanna.....

Share!!!  
One night I decided to look up the best schools in the country and see what we need to do to be more like them.  The top schools have a focus.  The #1 school was a STEM based school.  So.... I searched what needs to be done to make our school efficient in this manner.  This website was a great resource.  It was a blog called MindShift.  I love the title don't you?  
It led me to some lessons at a PBS website which gave some great ideas, everything was there that I needed to implement into our day!
I also ran across some interesting information about technology in the classroom, pairing it with the creative writing.
I just want our kiddos to be able to compete in the upcoming industry of whatever they want to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment