Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March just BLEW by...

I cannot believe the month of March is just about over.  It does not seem like it should be the last nine weeks, yet I know it is.  Along with the last nine weeks comes the always feared OAA.  However, it does not need to be scary for anyone.  It is a test where we want them to show their best work.  They definitely need to take it serious because we want them to pour out all that 'stuff' we have taught them throughout this school year.  It has been a great year so far and I do not expect anything less than their hard work to shine through... by the way where is the sun?  Shouldn't it be shining through as well?
If you need any practice for the OAA, go to my school website- I have some links there.
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment